Our 13 jewels
- Our first fine naturally vegan or water-compatible sandal for easy slip in and out without a heel strap
- Intermediate layer made of high-quality cork or Poron XRD, very pleasant to walk and carry, almost 100% biodegradable.
- Piñatex chalette with 7.5mm, EVO 5.0 XRD chalette with 7.8mm sole thickness
- Beautiful buckle accessory, both models are equipped with a noble black or copper-colored metal buckle
- Developed for very demanding & alpine terrain
- 100% vegan or made of fine court leather, available in 8.7mm or 9.7mm sole thickness and in two different widths..
- New compact rubber sole from the Vibram® Megagrip series, especially for lead climbing, scrambling and mountain climbing.
- With lateral strap guide for even more lateral support, with very comfortable and indestructible tubular straps.
Chala Black Forest
- Our first fine sandal without a toe post, with clever side straps and Velcro heel.
- Leather collected in-house with certificates of origin from the farm, soles available in two different widths.
- Classic BF with 4.5mm, Premium Black Forest with 9.3mm sole thickness.
- System buckle made of Econyl®, is made from recycled fishing nets, 100% Made in Germany and is ÖKOTEX 100 certified.
- Robust, for heavy duty in everyday life or leisure
- Great running comfort due to the very high quality BIO leather.
- The total sole thickness (leather & natural rubber) is 6,8mm
- Practical adjustment, thanks to our wide leather system buckle
Chala Antique 2.0
- Chic, simple and classic, ideal for everyday wear or for a night out
- Great walking comfort thanks to the high-quality court or artificial leather.
- Now available as a vegan variant with a 5.4mm sole thickness or as a court leather variant with a 6.0mm sole thickness
- Practical adjustment, thanks to the well-adjustable leather or nylon stretch lace lacing system
- Our first running sandal with classic laces, Poron XRD Technology, ideal for forest walks, leisure and easy hikes
- As a vegan version also suitable for water sports, anti-slip synthetic leather for best grip, with high-quality nubuck leather for great comfort
- The sole strength of the RUN whether as vergane or leather variant is in each case 7mm
- For leisure and sporty everyday life, available in 2 variants, practical slip in and out through slip-in slip-off settings
- First sandals development from the year 2012, with classic lacing
- High quality vegetable tanned leather from the Baden-Württemberg region
- Classic Thin with 3,5mm sole, Classic Thick with 5,5mm and Berlin Edition with 3,3mm sole thickness
- Extremely versatile, our sandals are combinable in many colors and variants
- First natural vegan sandals development, with system buckle or system laces (rubber button), suitable for everyday use
- Intermediate layer of high quality cork, very pleasant running and wearing comfort, almost 100% biodegradable.
- Piñatex Classic with 5.2mm, Piñatex Premium with 7.5mm sole thickness
- First manufacturer in Germany, available in 3 colors and 2 variants, practical setting by our system buckle made of fine Piñatex
Chala Evo 5.0
- Perfect hold on any terrain thanks to the reflective system buckle
- Vegan, minimalist, made of Allgäu Antique or BF court leather, suitable for every use and every age
- Sole thicknesses from 5.7mm to 10.2mm, with Poron XRD & Vibram Newflex or MEGAGRIP sole technology
- Made for robust use, especially off-road, on longer runs and tours and on any journey, no matter how demanding.
- Our overshoes fit over many shoe brands and offer very effective protection against moisture and wind
- Available in 3 versions, as Light, Pro Newflex and Pro Artic Grip, there is something for everyone
- Outstanding sole technology with Vibram® Artic Grip Effect, no slipping on ice and snow.
- Fine and warm sock gaiter, keeps ankles and legs warm and prevents dirt from getting in
ÚNICO - One shoe for everything
- Upper material: The best technical fabric made of high-strength fibers, the most demanding standards are met, there is no need for a lot of reinforcements, which makes the shoe light and robust
- Sole structure: With thin double Poron XRD shock absorption, no finished molded sole, complex high-quality layer structure sole which can be resole at any time
- Insole: Very absorbent, you always have a dry foot even with sports socks which are mostly made of synthetic materials.
- Sole thickness: Vibram® ECO Casual with 3.6mm, Vibram® Megagrip Running with 5.0mm.
Chala EVO Kids
- Finally with high-quality cotton system buckle
- Vegan and water suitable, suitable for all ages from 1 year
- EVO Kids with 5.7mm sole thickness and anti-slip synthetic leather for best grip
- For the forest, the meadows, the water or the mud, available in over 10 colors